Monday, November 9, 2015

Message to the Light Workers

Hello Light Workers and Max. I saw your post about how we are not legit. I dont see why we need a fancy site so its to your liking. Well I should tell you that your other leader gave us your server last night to avoid war. Whether this was legal or not he gave us the server and there is nothing you can do about it. But now I am here addressing your cute little post and I am prepared to send all forces on you. You dont scare us. And how the hell do you know that Im not a hard worker? Do you live with me? Hell no. I dont see why our site has to have all of this stuff on it, and honestly I dont think it does. Just because I cant make graphics doesnt mean you have to compare your site to ours. Come back with a real argument. We own Matterhorn and if you want it, then you'll have to fight for it. If you decide to come to your senses I will be on our chat tonight at around 9 CST.

~Possum04~

P.S.

You dont have to tell SMAP/SMAC if were having a war. Thats just you wanting to make this a media war.

No comments:

Post a Comment